Rob Moffat is a full-stack software developer and author working in finance automation.
My first book: software development meets risk management. Available to read online or to buy in paperback.
Automating the pain out of Visio et al.
- Diagramming tool supporting automatic layout - usable and under active development*.
- Currently in use building all the diagrams for Risk-First.
- Github Organisation
An experiment in Java purity semantics - usable but not under active development.
- Compile-Time Purity and Immutability Semantics For The Java Language
- Persistent Collections a la Clojure
- GitHub README File
- Why Pure4J?
Concordion Excel Extension
- Functionality for the Concordion documentation-driven testing framework.
- Allows tests to be driven by Excel spreadsheets, allowing for in-line calculations.
- Useful for testing complex calculations that can be demonstrated in spreadsheets (e.g. finance software)
- Tutorial here
HSBC Global Research Symphony Application
A Symphony Chat application used for searching, reading and sharing HSBC Research.
- Built while as a consultant at HSBC Global Research.
- Uses Apache Solr Search-Engine, searching across the corpus of HSBC published PDF research.
- View the teaser video here
- Featured in the Symphony App Directory
Symphony Java / Spring Starters
Build Symphony Apps and Bots with Java and Spring Boot
- A suite of tools built at Deutsche Bank, and open-sourced for the benefit of other Symphony developers.
- GitHub Project
- I provide Symphony Consultancy.